Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Re-Energized

So wife and I are back in the land of the living. We were on the road quite a bit in the last few weeks. We visited family, celebrated my birthday (yay!), had a mini-family reunion in Philadelphia and, most recently, spent a week at a gorgeous resort in AZ where we followed the Tweeted advice of our friend to "take time 2 celebrate & acknowledge all you've made it thru together!" And indeed we did. We even made it into Day Six of the trip without fighting. I think that is a new personal best.

But now we're back to work and, more importantly for you fabulous people, back to the blog. As soon as we got home we dug back into our adoption paperwork, scheduled some next steps, and put a new focus on spending a few more evenings a week on our blog. So expect some from us in the coming days.

I have a few things I want to tell you about.

No comments:

Post a Comment